How does it work?
- Let us know you're interested and we'll get back to you within the day to discuss your needs, costs, and whether we can help.
- We can then arrange a date and time for a first lesson, depending on your availability and ours.
- We then meet for the online cello lessons on one of the popular video platforms, usually Zoom.
- We can travel to your place if it's within our travel area, roughly zones 1 to 3.
- Or you can travel to us, to either Swiss Cottage or Whitechapel. Both locations are very close to the underground stations.
No contract is required. You can stop taking lessons at any time.
You're free to cancel scheduled lessons if you can't make one, but let us know 24 hours in advance.